Why Veristore works for the Military
Rugged recorders designed to be used in harsh environments making them the perfect choice for military applications.
- Hardware recorder which does not rely on software or a computer operating system is used for recording audio signals.
- Data being recorded and the status of the recorder can be live monitored directly from the recorder front panel screen without the need for access to the interface PC.
- Recording System is easy to install, commission and operate.
- Recorded data cannot be altered, corrupted or deleted by user error.
- Recorded data can be copied to removable media for replay at alternative locations.
- Comprehensive hardware and software alarm system with user configurable options for reporting faults.
- Ruggedised recorders are offered as standard
- Hard disk drives in Veristore Recorders are AV mounted to provide maximum resilience against shock and vibration.
- Long ‘in service’ life is guaranteed by the use of a hardware recorder.
- Long MTBF achieved by use of high quality components and efficient system design.