Why Veristore works for ATC
Fully integrated recording and synchronous replay of multiple data sources: voice communications, radar data (through the wall and at the glass), CCTV, etc.
- Data is recorded 24/7 without the use of either VOX or AGC to ensure that no information is ever lost.
- 100% redundant recording is offered for all data sources.
- The use of 2 totally independent voice recorders, which do not use coding or compression, means that the recorded data does not have to be archived to external media.
- Ambient Recording is offered and requires no modification or reconfiguration of either the recorder input module or hard disk storage.
- In the event of an incident all of the data available to the Controller is replayed totally synchronously.
- Through the wall radar data is replayed using local maps.
- Data required for investigation of an incident or accident is secured and ‘quarantined’.
- Comprehensive hardware and software alarm system with user configurable options for reporting faults.
- System security is guaranteed by user level and password access which can be set up by the System Administrator.
- All of the features are included as standard with each system, there are no ‘optional extras’ or hidden costs.
- Modular system design that may be easily upgraded without the need to reconfigure any of the existing hardware.
- Lower ‘cost of ownership’ and longer ‘in service life’ than PC based COTS solutions.
- End users and system integrators have been consulted at all stages of the design to ensure that the available features are relevant.